Searchable, sortable UI for awesome-go, with some extra metadata.
The extra data we currently load is:
- creation date
- last update date
- social stats (stars, forks, followers)
We only support github. We also don't have handling for custom websites at the moment.
All data and curation is courtesy of the awesome-go project. Go there and donate.
To run the generator, create
.env with settings and then
npm install generator/bin/generate-data
You might want to configure GitHub OAuth client ID and secret, to have better rate limits. Also, during development (
GITHUB_CACHE_DIRECTORY). Full list of envs can be seen in
npm run serve
if you want to work on frontend.
- Better license info
- Add info from https://www.grank.io/
- Support gitlab and/or bitbucket
- Load more project stats, eg. last commit or activity graph
- Scrape some images and info from projects and include them in the page.